Hello friends! In this special video tutorial I want to show you, how to make a really special pendant in heart shapes for Valentine Day!
This is not just pendant, but a heart locker for your special memories, or for the photos with your beloved! (Stone imitation technique not included).
For making such pendants we need:
- Polymer clay Premo;
- Already baked heart shapes;
- Liquid clay or Kato Poly Paste;
- Metal Powders/Inka Gold/Gilders paste;
- Cooky cutters – heart shapes;
- Mini Hinge;
- Glass or ceramic tile;
- Acrylic roller;
- Pasta machine;
- Polymer clay blade;
- Texture Tool – threaded pin;
- Any textures;
- UV Resin (or any kind of jewelry resin);
- UV lamp.
Hope you’ll like this video!